Monday, February 16, 2009

A Touch of Spring to Brighten My Day

While recuperating last week from a quick outpatient surgery to have my gall bladder removed, I was so grateful for the many friends that checked up on me, brought me flowers, fed my family and took care of my children. I am happy to be returning to normal! I seem to be able to eat an almost normal diet and am grateful to be rid of the stomach pain that has been plaguing me the past few months. Thanks to all of you that helped, brightened my day and showed concern! One especially timely visit came from 2 friends that brought me this little touch of Spring!

2 comments:

Denisondays said...

Sounds like your family has had quite the events happening. We hope you continue to get better!
The Denisons

Scrappycook said...

Stacey - I'm glad to hear you are on the mend and feeling better!