With a little color on the walls and some new office furniture, we created the perfect working space for my New JOB! I had the opportunity to join an amazing company and work from home...the perfect senario. I made a quick jaunt to Utah for training the week before the kids started school and have now been working from home for about 3 weeks. I love it! The job is challenging, but provides me the flexibility to still take care of my family and my home. It has been an adjustment working again after 10 years, but we are adapting quickly.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
A Third Big Change!
With a little color on the walls and some new office furniture, we created the perfect working space for my New JOB! I had the opportunity to join an amazing company and work from home...the perfect senario. I made a quick jaunt to Utah for training the week before the kids started school and have now been working from home for about 3 weeks. I love it! The job is challenging, but provides me the flexibility to still take care of my family and my home. It has been an adjustment working again after 10 years, but we are adapting quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So, what's the new job doing? I would love to know! I also love the color!!!
That's exciting! What is the company and what do you do?
And what is that fabulous color on your wall??
I work for Imagine Learning. It is a education software company that Brent's Mom and compadres started several years ago. They are doing well and I am a "Customer Exuberance Coordinator", which is really just a glorified scheduler. I schedule the installations and trainings for schools all over the country once they have purchased the product.
The color on the walls is called 'valentino'. It was a Hirschfields color that we had Home Depot match. We love it!
I had no idea you were working again! That's what happens when you work in nursery--the connections to the outside world are very limited!
Congratulations, and I'm glad it's going well for you!
Absolutely love the color and office furniture! That is the color I'll paint in my family room of my next house! :)
The color is exactly what I had pictured- love it! And I didn't know you had also purchased that matching cabinet. Looks great!
It is kind of funny, when you said "the only problem is" comment at the end... it made me think of "if you give a mouse a cookie" books. sorry, it just gave me a good laugh! I love the COLOR! it is bold and beautiful. That company is lucky to have you! I don't know anyone more organized than you, i mean it!
love yah
Post a Comment