It is here - our favorite sports season of the year!
BYU Football

Riley took this picture of a cougar during our late summer visit to Como Zoo.

He just happened to have his BYU shirt on that day!
Tomorrow's Big EventWe will be watching the Cougars play UCLA and
then hosting our own
Cougar Classic.
Hopefully both games will be a success for the 'home team'!!
Brent has been preparing his back yard lawn all year by carefully watering every blade of grass to create the ultimate football field. He has been talking about painting yard lines and hosting a football game since our sod was laid last fall....that day is here!

Scoping out the side line.

Painting the very first line.

Painting the yard lines.

Brent and Riley had to leave for the 11 yr old scout campout, so Donny stayed to help me finish off the field with the all important "Y" in the center of the field and the numbers on the yard lines.

Donny worked until the paint wouldn't stick because the grass was a little wet as the sun went down and the temperatures dropped.

We are hoping the forecasted rain stays away and our beautiful field is still in tact in the morning! It will be a fun day!
GO COUGS!
2 comments:
Stacey, you are such a good sport. I don't think I could let Matt do that to beautiful lawn like that. I remember Brent talking about it, but I thought it was all just fun and games. It sounds like you are actually excited about it and I guess it does wash off. Right? I miss all that lawn. WOW! Are you guys going to put up any trees?
That is so cool!! Matt and I are having a great time looking at it. We love it! That game today was absolutely crazy! Go cougs!
Post a Comment