Cougar Field at Preator Stadium A year long dream comes to life! (100 feet of perfect backyard kentucky bluegrass, 15 cans of spray paint and some very creative minds working together for about 7 hours)
The finishing touches on the field: hash marks, yard line numbers, direction arrows, and cougar blue around the 'Y'! Brent, Donny and Jamie worked hard to finish just before the start of the BYU vs. UCLA game. The perfect additions to our field were yard markers carefully placed by Jamie and real end zone pylons.
Brent and Donny, the biggest BYU fans, admiring their final product...the field exceeded their wildest expectations!
Go Preator's--you guys rock!!! Your mini-Cougar stadium is the bomb!! I wish we could have been there to enjoy the demolition of UCLA with you:). We had our own party here in Bend, OR. I will never forget those fun Saturday afternoons and evenings spent in your home cheering on our team. Go Cougars!!!
2 comments:
Go Preator's--you guys rock!!!
Your mini-Cougar stadium is the bomb!!
I wish we could have been there to enjoy the demolition of UCLA with you:). We had our own party here in Bend, OR. I will never forget those fun Saturday afternoons and evenings spent in your home cheering on our team. Go Cougars!!!
Very cool...you guys did a great job! Looks just like the real thing!
Post a Comment