
We are not sure if this injury is the result of having a door slammed on her foot Sunday night or the result of tripping on a rock when walking home from the bus on Monday afternoon. But, we do know that the end result was a broken foot for Jamie. There is a great scientific name for the break and the place of the break, neither of which I can remember. But, basically Jamie chipped off a small moon-shaped piece from the end of the bone in the top of her foot. It is the exact same place and injury that I had when I was in my car accident back in March. And...she has the exact same boot (aircast) that I wore, just in a miniature size. LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER! Jamie is enjoying the extra attention she gets at school and the pain seems to be easing quite a bit. In 2 weeks we will return to the doctor and if it has healed, Jamie can slowly return to her active dancing life!
No comments:
Post a Comment