Congratulations Riley!(Click on the images to enlarge!)
I will be a very proud mother tomorrow when I place the 'Student of the Month' sticker on the back window of my mini-van! (Now I can feel like a true Minnesotan soccer Mom.)
Congratulations Riley! Sophie came home one day last month and told me that she had been sent to the principals office. After a moment of panic she pulled her student of the month certificate from behind her back. I did not get a cool sticker for my car though - it must be a middle school thing since I'm pretty sure every kid in Sophie's class gets to be student of the month at some point.
2 comments:
Congratulations Riley! Sophie came home one day last month and told me that she had been sent to the principals office. After a moment of panic she pulled her student of the month certificate from behind her back. I did not get a cool sticker for my car though - it must be a middle school thing since I'm pretty sure every kid in Sophie's class gets to be student of the month at some point.
Congrats, Riley! You deserve it! I'll be looking for that bumper sticker!
Post a Comment