Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Visit from Kate and Nathan

My cousin Kate and her new husband, Nathan, had a 5 hour layover yesterday, here in Minnesota. They just got married on Saturday and were on their way to Prague for a 2 week honeymoon. Nathan served his mission there and seemed very excited to return! (If I was them, I would have stayed in London where their 2nd layover was!)

Ramona, Lydia and I picked them up about 11:30 from the airport and took them to the Mall of America. We treated them to lunch at Bubba Gumps and then enjoyed strolling through the mall with them. We managed to walk through the entire 1st level, half of the 3rd and Nickelodeon Universe. Kate was in 'little girl heaven' when we took her to the American Girl Boutique. She says the visit was just long enough to convince Nathan that they need to come back someday! It was very fun to see them and spend an afternoon together.

Pictures will be posted soon!

No comments: