
These two adorable children have left our home.
They have moved back to Chicago to live with their Dad
and we are very excited for them.
But, we all miss them very much.
I miss seeing the legos all over Riley's floor,
I miss Hanah holding on to my hair,
I miss running Hanah to the potty,
I miss tucking James into bed about 7 times each night,
we miss the extra noise and
we miss their smiles and love most of all!!
They have moved back to Chicago to live with their Dad
and we are very excited for them.
But, we all miss them very much.
I miss seeing the legos all over Riley's floor,
I miss Hanah holding on to my hair,
I miss running Hanah to the potty,
I miss tucking James into bed about 7 times each night,
we miss the extra noise and
we miss their smiles and love most of all!!
1 comment:
Oh, I'm sad for you! I bet this is a bittersweet moment in time, huh? Hope all is wonderful for them in their future...
Post a Comment