Atleast some of your leaves changed colors. Witches still fly in the snow, don't they?!
Ya, I must say, I am not envious!
I can't believe you already have snow!! Crazy!I'm so jealous you got to be with LeAnne when Zachary was born, by the way. But I'm so glad you were there since Donny was stranded in Memphis!Do me a favor and give them a hug for me next time you see them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Atleast some of your leaves changed colors. Witches still fly in the snow, don't they?!
Ya, I must say, I am not envious!
I can't believe you already have snow!! Crazy!
I'm so jealous you got to be with LeAnne when Zachary was born, by the way. But I'm so glad you were there since Donny was stranded in Memphis!
Do me a favor and give them a hug for me next time you see them!
Post a Comment