Sunday, May 16, 2010

Piano Recital


Piano Recital, May 2010



The kids with Mrs. Friend, our piano teacher extraordinaire!

Sidney played a duet with her Dad titled Just Like Dad by W.T. Skye Garcia. She had a great time learning and playing with Brent. Here is a little tidbit of her piece:




Jamie played Kaitlyn's Kook Kat by Carolyn Miller. Here is a little tidbit of her piece:




Riley played Bumble Boogie by Jack Fira. Here is the beginning of his 9 page piece:



Here is the ending of Bumble Boogie:

3 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

What a joy to hear your kids play. They are all really good. Riley's fingers move fast! I've always wanted to learn to play. I can't believe how grown up the kids are looking! I can't wait to see them in July! I miss you all! Love ya.

Val said...

Impressive! They are great pianists! I love Sidney's smile and pose at the end of her video clip...too cute!

Emily said...

So that is what happens when your pratice! They are very good!