Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anniversary Trip to Florida

This year was our 15th Wedding Anniversary. Brent doesn't travel much for work, but this year he had a convention to attend in Orlando, Florida....so we extended his trip and I joined him for 4-1/2 days in the Sunshine State.

We started out in Orlando with a fun night attending the final events of Brent's conference. We had dinner at our favorite restaurant, Oceanaire, and then attended a Carlos Santana concert. It was very fun! The next day we attended the Orlando Temple, did a little shopping and made our way over to Daytona Beach.
We settled in at my Grandparents house and went out to enjoy some more delicious seafood. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for letting us enjoy your home!
We enjoyed driving around in this beautiful automobile...it was great fun. Our favorite ride was driving down Florida's A1A from St. Augustine to Daytona Beach, it was a beautiful drive!
The Rest of the Trip: On the river/kayaking trip we took which I will post in a separate post....I dropped my camera in the river. Luckily after a day, the camera dried out and is A-Okay. For the day it was drying, I purchased a cheap disposable camera and took some great pictures...but now I can't get the pictures off the cheap disposable camera...I will keep trying and post them when and if I recover them!

No comments: