Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Day and My Birthday at Valley Fair


Every few years my birthday falls on Memorial Day! We were thrilled to have a day off for all of us with nothing on the calendar (a rarity around here)! So, we spent the day at our local amusement park, one that we have never visited before.

We had a great time and were pleased that the lines were not too long. Sidney was the ride trooper of the day and did not sit out on any rides, the rest of us took breaks several times. Brent and I really felt our age and realize now that roller coasters do not agree with us like they use to! Our favorite ride of the day was the Wild Thing and we vow to never again ride the Renegade. Next year our challenge is to try out Steel Venom.

The Monster

Classic Autos

The Wave:

The Carousel

(Because I am always carrying the camera, this is the only way I get pictures of myself....self portraits.)

No comments: