On Tuesday night, I hosted our Book Club's 7th year anniversary. It was a very fun evening with lots of my close friends. We read The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale and had a great discussion about it. It was a winning book club pick, thanks again to Stacey E. for the recommendation. I also have read the next two in the series, Enna Burning and River Secrets. I would highly recommend them to everyone! There are considered Young Adult, but are written so beautifully. They are great fantasy fairy tales! The evening was perfect with our dinner to which everyone contributed and we finished it off with a book exchange. I am excited to read my pick...The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde. Next month for Book Club we are reading Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson. I started it last night....it is great already! (Sorry Tiffany, we took this picture after you left.)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Book Club 7th Year Anniversary
On Tuesday night, I hosted our Book Club's 7th year anniversary. It was a very fun evening with lots of my close friends. We read The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale and had a great discussion about it. It was a winning book club pick, thanks again to Stacey E. for the recommendation. I also have read the next two in the series, Enna Burning and River Secrets. I would highly recommend them to everyone! There are considered Young Adult, but are written so beautifully. They are great fantasy fairy tales! The evening was perfect with our dinner to which everyone contributed and we finished it off with a book exchange. I am excited to read my pick...The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde. Next month for Book Club we are reading Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson. I started it last night....it is great already! (Sorry Tiffany, we took this picture after you left.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sooooooooo fun to see so many familiar faces, but I must say that my favorite is the tiny one coming out of the side. It's like a Where's Waldo(Jamie) I love it. Miss you!
Happy Valentines Day!
I love this picture, you guys are such a good looking group! that little contraption of sidney's was pretty intense. wow! and tell Brent congrats, who would of thunk, and i am totally with yah on ice fishing.... but it is better than fishing with poisonous snakes down here! love yah!
Jamie papa and I didn't even know you were in the picture until we read kimberly's comments. You made a great Waldo.
Post a Comment