Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween - Part 2 - The Pumpkin Carving

Our tradition has always been to carve our pumpkins for Family Home Evening on the Monday night before Halloween. So the kids and I went to pick out the perfect, very big pumpkins and the carving commenced right after dinner. Riley did his very own this year, Daddy helped Sidney and Mom helped Jamie.

Getting Started

Jamie and The Ghost

Sidney and The Princess

Riley and The Ghost Chasing PacMan

Dad after carving Sidney's pumpkin,
which just happened to be the hardest pumpkin on the planet!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love all the pumpkins. They are so unique and creative. PacMan and the ghost are awesome! Also, I love the lips in Sidney's pumpkin. We will be carving our pumpkins either tommorrow or Thursday. We have to wait right up until Halloween becuase in this HEAT they will only last a couple of days.