Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Favorite Season!




I have always told everyone that I love Minnesota except for the length of the winters. Today I realized it was not the long winters that I mind, it is the short golf season that makes me crazy. Brent and I made one last excursion to the course this morning and had a wonderful time!
  • Some benefits of golfing late in the fall: cheap green fees at really nice courses and golfing with no one in front or behind you!
  • Some downfalls of golfing late in the fall: swinging a club with 4 layers of clothing on is just not the same and when your hands are chilled you definitely have to swing harder.
We had a great time and love that we can share this fun hobby together. We will be counting the days till the courses open in the spring!

No comments: