Saturday, March 7, 2009

Expert Project: South Africa

Jamie has been working very hard on her 4th grade Expert Project the past couple months. After our friends Donny and LeAnne went to South Africa in November, Jamie quickly picked this fascinating country as the topic for her project. She wrote (in cursive) a 6-7 page paper on South Africa after doing tons of research on the country. The paper was due about a week ago and she has her presentation on Monday. Thanks to Donny and LeAnne's great photography and video skills, Jamie's presentation will be wonderful. This is the display board she will share with her class along with a clip from the video Donny produced. Jamie is such a hard worker and her teacher often writes this on her papers "Fantastic Job Jamie, everything you do, you do well!". We are very proud of Jamie and her determination to do well in school.

1 comment:

Waldo said...

I know I am late to this party but I hope she used the phrase, "South Africa is freaking awesome!" as many times as possible...Cool poster.

-g