Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break: Day 1, Allowance and Movie

After the Lewis family left, we needed to think of things to fill up our Spring Break.
The first thing on the list was seeing this movie:


We all liked it very much. I have not seen the old witch mountain movies for a long time and don't think the kids have ever seen them...now they want to.

Second on our list of to-dos: Allowance!
We were a few weeks behind, allowance was supposed to be at the beginning of March, but the kids were very patient and excited for pay day to finally arrive! After setting aside our tithing and savings portions, we headed off to the stores to spend the money.

Riley purchased these:
James purchased these:
Sidney purchased these:

Jamie has been saving for a while and purchased this:
(Her scooter is now locked in the trunk of Dad's car, she is grounded from it. I am struggling with whether or not I think this is fair, she has been saving a long time! But, fair or not, it has been an effective punishment, which is a hard thing to find for Jamie.)

No comments: