Saturday, March 7, 2009
It has been 10 years...
since I have taught Junior High Math, but I received my MN teaching license in the mail this week! I applied for the license at the beginning of this year. I wasn't sure what to expect or if MN would even consider my credentials, but was thrilled to find out that I have been granted a temporary license. It is good for 1 1/2 years during which time I have to take one class (can do on-line) and also take a few standardized tests. I am thrilled and excited! I am not sure I will pursue teaching anytime soon, and it will be a challenge to complete these requirements. But, I am looking forward to the prospects and will be grateful for the security my license and ability to work will provide for our family if ever necessary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well done! I don't think I could even get a license here as I only taught for 2 years in Utah. I've thought about it, though!
Congratulations! Have you considered subing?
Congratulations! Math is so not one of my talents.
Congrats! I am proud of you! Do you have new family members at your house! They look cute!
Post a Comment