Saturday, May 8, 2010

Catching Up!

Yes, it really has been almost 3 months since I have posted on this blog. I am now going to attempt to catch up. To prove just how behind I am ... my first catch up post is pictures of Jamie's winter band concert and we attended her Spring Band Concert last week. Sad, I know.

Anyway, here comes my attempt and it will probably just be lots of pics. You will have to click on the 'older posts' tab at the bottom to see all.

To all you faithful followers of my blog who have not given up on me yet...THANKS!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Of course we haven't given up on your blog! Thanks for the updates. Congrats on your new van and the tulips...we're still patiently waiting for ours.:)

Shayne and Leslee said...

Yeah! Congrats on the catch up! I am getting uncomfortably behind on my blog and it is making me nuts! Yippee for the new van--do you love it?? The tulips are beautiful as are you three yummies! Can't believe the braces (we are headed there soon!) and looks like you have been busy having a lot of fun! Glad your back...

Mercedes said...

Yay, hooray for blogging!