After two of her classmates cut their long hair to donate it to Locks of Love, Jamie has wanted to do so also. She thought about this a long time and waited until her last Dance Competition was over....then, CUT OFF 10 INCHES! She was very nervous and it took about 20 minutes for her to love her new look...we think she looks adorable!
WOW! What a loving and selfless young lady you have there in Jamie! This will undoubtedly be one of the many charitable acts of kindness we have yet to see from her. She looks terrific!
Ohmigosh? How did we not talk about this while you were here? When I first saw Jamie I thought, 'I didn't know she had short hair now!' But I didn't know there was a story behind it! You are awesome, Jamie! Aunt Leslee loves you! Miss you guys already :)
Jamie, what a wonderful thing you have done!! Someone's life will be changed because of it. And I think your new hairstyle is super cute!! I love it!! Debra
5 comments:
She looks great!
WOW! What a loving and selfless young lady you have there in Jamie! This will undoubtedly be one of the many charitable acts of kindness we have yet to see from her. She looks terrific!
Ohmigosh? How did we not talk about this while you were here? When I first saw Jamie I thought, 'I didn't know she had short hair now!' But I didn't know there was a story behind it! You are awesome, Jamie! Aunt Leslee loves you! Miss you guys already :)
Love the hair Jamie. What a nice thing to do. Your hair will make someones day a little bit nicer, when things are looking down. Love you.
Jamie, what a wonderful thing you have done!! Someone's life will be changed because of it. And I think your new hairstyle is super cute!! I love it!! Debra
Post a Comment