Thursday, June 4, 2009

Invasion of the Squishies

These squishy animal pencil toppers that come from vending machines are invading our home. These pictures show a few of the places I spotted them today. I have 3 children, Sidney, James and Jamie that are particularly obsessed with them.

They have caused several big disagreements and fights, but, they have also spurred some great creativity. The kids have learned to barter and trade. They have also named them all and created posters to sell them. My personal favorite is the lego houses and carnival rides they built for the animals. I even placed an on-line order for a whole bunch more animals to use for incentives this summer!


This little gray elephant is the most adventurous of the animals. He belongs to Hanah and I see him all over the house and yard all day, in about 20 different places. He always resurfaces though and Hanah always knows exactly where he is!

No comments: