On our way home from our FHE excursion tonight,
we passed this sign.
I couldn't stop laughing and
made Brent turn around so I could get a picture.
With the impending doom of 3 days left of school,
I thought it sounded like a great solution to my summer dilemna...
what to do with 5 children?
The kids DID NOT think it was funny at all!!
we passed this sign.
I couldn't stop laughing and
made Brent turn around so I could get a picture.
With the impending doom of 3 days left of school,
I thought it sounded like a great solution to my summer dilemna...
what to do with 5 children?
The kids DID NOT think it was funny at all!!
4 comments:
I do!!!
Tell me about it! Here in AZ the girls get out in the middle of May. So we've had weeks of them home. CRAZY! It's starting to be okay, but the first couple weeks was quite the adjustment for all of us.
OHMYGOSH! That is freaking hilarious! What a gem--do you think they'll accept shipments from Utah?
Stacey, that is SO FUNNY! What clever people there are in this world!
Post a Comment